There is a theft-proof room with generous space for your premium bike.
You can get up-to-date local weather information, purchase energy food and electrolyte drinks, and borrow or purchase special cycling maps.
A drying room ensures that wet sportswear can dry overnight. A laundry machine or the hotel laundry service is available for you. There is a separate washing area for your bike. If you want to go for a ride after your check-out, you can still take a shower until the afternoon.
There is a suitable room for doing repairs and adjustments on your bike. The available equipment includes spare tubes, patch kits, and special tools for sports bikes. If you need a spare part, the host can put you in contact with the nearest specialized workshop.
In addition to these minimum criteria, the Bett+Bike Sports certificate includes optional services, which can differ from place to place. Find more information in the profile of each Bett+Bike Sports host on this website.
Bett+Bike Sports criteria in detail
Bett+Bike Sports hosts offer you the following extra services:
- Theft-proof room for bikes
- Weather updates
- Healthy packed lunch
- Special cycling maps available for sale or to borrow
- Drying room
- Laundry service
- Washing area for bikes
- Late departure / shower option
- Service corner (extra room for repairs with repair stand)
- Special tools available for free
- Contact to nearest specialized workshop
Additional criteria for Bett+Bike Sports hosts
(at least two must be met):
- Information on picking routes for MTB or road bike tours
- Roadside assistance and pick-up service
- Mountain bike or road bike rentals
- GPS tours and GPS devices
- Massage service
- Guided tours or instructed riding technique seminars