- A separate tent site, not accessible by car or caravan, for bicyclists and other guests travelling by non-motorised vehicle.
- A grass lawn to pitch the tent on which is as flat and even as possible. Gravel, pebbles, or heavily compacted soil is not acceptable for campers.
- A place with bicycle racks to store or park bicycles at the tent site or near it (within sight).
- It is possible to dry wet clothing and gear.
- No additional fees for admitting bicycles to the camping site premises.
- Informational materials, such as regional cycling maps and schedules for bus, train and ferries are available.
- The most important tools are available for simple bike repairs.
- In the case of more major breakdowns, the nearest repair shop is ready to help.
Additional service of Bett+Bike camping sites:
(at least two must be offered)
- Roofed storage place or secured room
- Table and seats at the tent site
- Opportunity for guests to cook
- Possibility to purchase necessary supplies
- Routes to tent area sufficiently lit
- Information about other bicycle-friendly camping sites in the region
- Rental tents and campers, log huts, bungalows, etc. available
- Good-quality bicycles available for hire
- Informational materials, such as regional bike trails and schedules for bus and train, are available so you can find out more about attractive excursions in the area.